As products typically using raw fruits or vegetables, smoothies include dietary fiber (e.g. pulp, skin, and seeds) and so are thicker
than fruit juice, often with a consistency similar to a milkshake. Smoothies, particularly “green smoothies” that include vegetables,
may be marketed to health-conscious people for being healthier than milkshakes…wikipedia
- Ingredients :
- 1½ cups water can be replaced coconut water or milk
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 ripe pear, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 1 sdb flaxseed powder (optional)
- Honey to taste, (optional)
- Mint for garnish, (optional)
- How to make :
- Place all the ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Give Mint as the garnish
- Serve in a glass.